• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Lull 644B service manual - Electrical

Andy1845c

Occupation
Electrician
Would anyone have access to the correct electrical schematic for a 644B serial ending in 1136? I have found one online that is very very close but the schematic for the control board with the relays under the dash isn't lining up quite right.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
You can download the manuals for free for that machine from the JLG website

tractormech

You can download the manuals for free for that machine from the JLG website
Yes you can. There are some diagrams there. I have a book I bought from JLG years ago that has entailed electrical and hydraulc schematics. It's very entailed and breaks down the machines a lot better than the online doagram. Just thought it might be more helpful for whatever he's needing

Andy1845c

Occupation
Electrician
I've looked at everything on the JLG site. The schematic they have in the 644B Service manual isn't the same as my machine. There are quite a few differences.
I found a manual for a 1044 on a sketchy website that has a closer to correct electrical schematic - but still has some differences.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Keep in mind, it may be possible you may have a machine that was built just before JLG bought out Lull, and during the transfer of information from company Lull to company JLG that specific info for your machine got tangled up and missed out on the exchange. It is possible.