• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Lull 1044c-54 Brake stuck going forward

partsman11

my machine was fine and started blowing fuse f5 Solenoid S4 was bad
I replaced it and the boom will lower and extend now
Somehow while testing a poking around, my machine acts like the brakes are on going forward
Neutral and reverse are fine You put it in forward and it acts like you are power braking it It will move but you have to give it a lot of throttle
Any help would be appreciated I am looking over electrical schematic but can’t find anything solid to go on

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
my machine was fine and started blowing fuse f5 Solenoid S4 was bad
I replaced it and the boom will lower and extend now
Somehow while testing a poking around, my machine acts like the brakes are on going forward
Neutral and reverse are fine You put it in forward and it acts like you are power braking it It will move but you have to give it a lot of throttle
Any help would be appreciated I am looking over electrical schematic but can’t find anything solid to go on
Series II or straight 1044c -54 .what is your email address?