• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Lubrication costs?

Pyro4x4

I've been reading the many pages of the "Best Grease" thread and I've seen lots of comments about the cost of quality greases in certain areas being too high. I'm wondering what prices are you paying or being asked to pay? I have personal experiences with companies where my grease cost twice as much as the current one used yet still saves the company money through using less grease and saving costly repairs. So my next question is how does one determine that a product costs too much? Especially if you haven't tried it.

frntlinetechsup

Hi Pyro. Good grease does cost less in the long run especially synthetics. Have you completed any case studies.