1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Looks like we found a soft spot

Discussion in 'Trailers' started by Don.S, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Don.S

Don.S Well-Known Member

Yup we gone done it. 20200710_073107.jpg 20200710_073105.jpg 20200710_073052.jpg

Attached Files:

2. mitch504

mitch504 Senior Member

yep, had mine dropped that way more times than I want to talk about

3. Truck Shop

Truck Shop Senior Member

fry cook
    Happens all the time, anytime, everywhere. {Shush-I hear gravel popping and steel creaking right now, look out the window a trailer is sinking to the pin}.