• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking to sub for some one

DirtySouthTruck

Occupation
Truck driver
Hi there,

I operate intrastate in Florida. I have no plans to get my MC authority, FL is plenty big enough for me.

But once and a while I get requests from friends and other contacts to go out of state. Mostly specialty boat transport.

I am looking for a company that I can sign on with on a need by need basis, and move loads under there MC #.

I would book and bid the job. Do all the BOLs and paper work on your letterhead. My customer would send you a check, and you would send me a check, minus your $100 commission. Commission could be negotiated.

I would use my contacts, equipment, insurance, operating expenses, etc. Just your MC number and name.

I have three prospective loads for two friends I am bidding on this week they want moved within a month.

Are you at all interested?

If not, know anyone who may be?

Sean Steinberg
Dirty South Trucking, LLC.
www.dirtysouthtrucking.com