• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

looking to make auger but cant find the right motor

shawnseveras

so to begin with i am looking for a motor to build a auger, i have a bobcat t770 which operates at 23 gpm on low flow and 36.6 gpm on high flow operating with a max of 3500psi . ive looked at the augers on bobcat and they are pretty pricey. the ones that work with my machine are the 15c and up so that's the 15c,15h,30c,30h. they are all listed as compatible on the main site.https://www.bobcat.com/attachments/auger/specs . however when looking for the motor that operates this machine i come up with bupkis. they either wont list it or they are keeping it a trade secret idk. either way im looking for a hydraulic motor that will work fine with the bobcat without any problems ie, the motor sending off shavings in the line because it wasn't built for that type of power. if anyone can help educate me i am always willing to learn and i would greatly appreciate it! thanks in advance because im sure someone has got the answer here!

shawnseveras

oh and will a cross over relief valve allow me to use a lower gpm,psi motor? if so how do i hook it up? and what should i be looking for ?