• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking to Learn

Paul Wright

Occupation
Construction Software
Hi all,

I'm a Marketing Coordinator for a small NA software company that specializes in providing business management solutions for crane & rigging, heavy machinery moving, and millwright companies. Our all-in-one software features CRM, quoting, estimating, dispatching, tracking, and invoicing capabilities, and is configurable to meet the unique needs of each individual business.

However, I'm not here to sell, I'm here to learn. I'm completely new to the construction services world, and I'm interested in finding out more about the people, their experiences, and the equipment used. Other than the odd tradeshow, it can be difficult to interact with target audiences, so I figured joining this forum might be a great way to gain some valuable insight.

Paul

Paul Wright

Occupation
Construction Software
I would add a sprinkle of some Cajun spice to that popcorn, may have to up the level of the beverage to adult level, maybe an IPA!

Up here in Canada, we love our IPAs!...and our lagers....and stouts....pilsners....shall I continue?

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
I would add a sprinkle of some Cajun spice to that popcorn, may have to up the level of the beverage to adult level, maybe an IPA!

Depends on the thread K - might need some of those clear or dark spirits..:D