• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking to add a convyer for my u screen

Mavrickxxx

Occupation
Excvation n landscaping
I have a uscreen n would like to put a convyer under it. I feed it with my mini ex. I'm look for some ideas where to find a small cheap one.

AusDave

Occupation
Self employed
Conveyor

I have a uscreen n would like to put a convyer under it. I feed it with my mini ex. I'm look for some ideas where to find a small cheap one.

This is what I use with my home built crusher. It's about halfway through the vid.
YouTube - Crushing and hammering some concrete slabs
It's made by these people http://www.maceindustries.co.uk/shifta-conveying-system.htm and just plugs into a standard powerpoint.

It has worked well for me and it's light enough to handle if you're reasonably fit due to the aluminium frame. You can get secondhand conveyors from various sources but some of these require 3 phase power and can be very heavy if you need to move it around.

AusDave

Mavrickxxx

Occupation
Excvation n landscaping
That's pretty cool machine u built. I would like to build one for makng road base out to my shop. I have never wrked with a crusher or anything so I don't know how they wrk.I am looking for a website that has maybe old mining convyers or something like that. Also looking for a little more height n reach. I'd like to have it stock pile atleast 20. Yds under it.

heavylift

nice little rig....

the only part I don't like is the meat grinder attachment...sorry

other than that it a cool little tool....

That crushed concrete sells for about 10 bucks a ton here.. they call it Tensar Rock