• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

LOOKING FOR STREET SWEEPER MECHANIC

Patti

Hi! Im looking for someone that has experience fixing compact street sweepers. (ie. Tennant ATLV 4300, Nilfisk Advance RS850, Dulevo 850, Hako City Master2000, etc)
Thanks!
Patti

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
I used to fix street sweepers for a living, but now I don’t go. Trying now to be a rapper, but my flow is too slow.

Zewnten

To hire? If so this place probably won't be able to help you. Advise on troubleshooting and repair yes.

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
Patti,

Any luck? I see you joined back in 2012 and have posted 9 times in an equal amount of years. Tell us about your sweeper operation.

For me, I like the TYMCO 600 regenerative sweeper, for when I sweep. PC10 compliant and everything. Made down in WACO Texas. Helluva sweeper.

I got to visit the sweeper factory and attended a couple of their sweeper schools. About the only sweeper you can sweep in Anchorage with and be EPA compliant. City of Anchorage loves to fine people sweeping with dusty sweepers.

I was up to my ears in sweepers when I was in the airfield maintenance biz. I drove the sweepers and fixed the sweepers, crawled into the hoppers of the sweepers and fixed the John Deere sweeper engines. I showed other mechanics how to fix the sweepers. I liked the Isuzu chassis. Weird experience right hand driving the sweeper doing gutters. Alas, I’m not in the sweeper biz anymore. And Canada won’t allow me to cross the boarder. I wish you the best of luck finding a sweeper guy.