• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking for Manitowoc 4600 Dragline

devonport90

Hi i dont know if you already have this Dragline but i have 2x4600 machines for sale €460,000 Euro in Denmark i have details and pictures they are 1976 machines in good order

AAAutoExport

Occupation
Dismantler
I am dismantling one for export right now....in TX.. I can help you find same or similar units... Have few Limas... 1250 and 2400 series...

rrrpaving

Manitow 4600 Draline

we are located in Fort Lauderdale, Fl and have a Manitowac 4600 draline for sale. Please let me know if you are interested.

ScottL

Occupation
VP
We have two Manitowoc 4600 draglines for sale in Sumterville, Florida. Both are in excellent working condition, freshly painted, and for sale by owner. Both have 140' boom and twin Cummins engines. We will sell with buyer's choice of 3 7cy buckets we have available. We would like to get them sold as soon as possible.

If you are interested, call 352-445-1686 or email scottlanker@gmail.com

truckdoctor

Occupation
mechanic
Ironplanet has a couple of draglines up for auction. They are in California. I don't know if they are the right specs for you.