• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking for JD 410/510 hoe attachments

Occupation
Diesel Mechanic/ part time excavation
Hey guys I'm new here! :)
Looking for a thumb, thinner hoe buckets, ripper, auger and pushbox for my 1995 Deere 510d Backhoe.

I can't find any sort of attachment specifically for it, and I don't know if the pin coupler setup is different for newer years or not. Any info would be excellent!:D.

Oh and heres a pic of my Hoe

Attachments

• 20190921_142232.jpg
    20190921_142232.jpg
    889.5 KB · Views: 22
Occupation
Diesel Mechanic/ part time excavation
Multiple posts about the same subject just confuses things on the forums. Actually it is prohibited.
Nice looking machine tho !

Oh okay! I thought since it was a different area (more of a buying and selling part of the forum) that It might be viewed here, in case I was posting in the wrong area. How do I delete this post?

Hi sir
This is Fandy from Bonovo company,a professional excavator attachment manufacturer located in Xuzhou China.
We have already done a lots buckets for excavator and backhoe.
I see you are looking for a thumb, thinner hoe buckets, ripper, auger and pushbox for your 1995 Deere 510d Backhoe.
We could manufacture thumb, thinner hoe buckets, ripper, auger,do you still want to buy them?
In order to communicate more conveniently,could you tell me your email address?

Trester

Hi sir
This is Fandy from Bonovo company,a professional excavator attachment manufacturer located in Xuzhou China.
We have already done a lots buckets for excavator and backhoe.
I see you are looking for a thumb, thinner hoe buckets, ripper, auger and pushbox for your 1995 Deere 510d Backhoe.
We could manufacture thumb, thinner hoe buckets, ripper, auger,do you still want to buy them?
In order to communicate more conveniently,could you tell me your email address?
I need one