• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking for grave yard in North West

Dwan Hall

Occupation
Self Employed
Anyone know ware there is a wrecking yard for equipment in Washington, Oregon, Idaho or Montana? I am going south to the real world next week (first week of Aug 2007) and want to snoop around.

Dwan

Dozer575

Banned
Occupation
Machinist and occasional pt Dozer oper
County Line Equipment Co., Inc.
8507 Pacific Hwy E Tacoma WA 98422
800-622-6202

There is an out fit on the way to vancouver wa, on I-5 I don't remember the name though.

Grave yard? I thought you were looking for a work shift at first.

Dwan Hall

Occupation
Self Employed
I have been past that place a thousand times and never knew it had such a big back yard. All I have noticed was a few old pieces of equipment along the highway. I uasualy drive old 99 when ever I go to Seattle from Tacoma 3 or 4 times a year. I wil stop in there next week.
I have been to the one on the way to Portland that has a few trucks in it and bought a used air ride seat for the L9000 The price was right ($100) but they didn't have any heavy equipment just trucks. Could it be there is another place along there?
As for looking for work I work around the clock now. the only thing I am looking for is more wax. LOL