1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Looking for electric brake parts for a Miller tilt top trailer

Discussion in 'Trailers' started by Yard dog, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Yard dog

Yard dog Member

I have a miller tilt top with electric brakes, I need replacement shoes and a magnet. Does anyone know where a person can find parts? the shoes are 5 1/2 X 12 1/4 . The magnet is a complete circle 10" diameter.

DWOOD likes this.
  2. heymccall

heymccall Senior Member

Round magnets are obsolete.
    You sure of the 5.5 inch width?
    Screenshot_20220413-181915_Drive.jpg

digger doug likes this.
  3. Yard dog

Yard dog Member

They are 5.5, if this setup will work, I will have to change everything including the backing plate. I don't know if the magnet will work. I am attaching a couple of pictures. There is a spring loaded ring of pads in the drum that the magnet rides on. IMG_5470.jpg IMG_5474.jpg IMG_5473.jpg

4. heymccall

heymccall Senior Member

That looks to be Warner 12.25x5.5, of which, my internet deep dive has found ZERO info, including conversion.
    Screenshot_20220413-203425_Chrome.jpg

digger doug likes this.
  5. Yard dog

Yard dog Member

That definitely looks like it.

6. Joseph Dauzat

Joseph Dauzat New Member

IMG_20221123_095442_257.jpg Yard Dog I've got the same hub as you on a Miller tilt trailer. Did you ever find any parts or information in regards to a replacement or repair?

Attached Files:

7. DWOOD

DWOOD New Member

I have the same problem, did you ever find a conversion for the trailer brakes? Thanks a bunch!

8. Yard dog

Yard dog Member

I have not, I have thought about changing axles but that won't be a simple task or cheap.

9. Yard dog

Yard dog Member

Sorry I am just now replying to you. I have not had any luck finding parts. Yours looks like mine only in much better shape.