• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking for dump body

jmac

Any one here selling, or know of some one selling a used dump body in good condition. I have searched on line but maybe someone here has a source.

Here is the truck that needs it:
mack.JPG

Truck is a 89' and used mostly as a site truck. The nice thing about it is the sides are only 40" so skid steer can load over the sides easily.

Need a dump body 16' long with 40" to 48" tall sides. Tarp and air gate can be added so not a necessity.

Thanks

Soodude

If you have a metal scrap yard around I would check there to see if there are any trucks people a scrapping out since prices are high right now. I just bought a 15' box from a scrap yard in really great shape for .15 cents a pound.... I think I paid just over $600.00 for the box and the only thing I had to do was change the frame hinges and patch a small hole someone knocked into it with an excavator. She's ready to go on my L9000 this weekend.