• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking for a very durable Jawcrusher (600.000 Budget)

Snaky

Hello everybody
(excuse my english)
So, I have a serious problem in my business.
I live in Tunisia, and i've been in the mining industry for 2 decades (gravel mainly).
The rocks are depleated in the main mining site , so i moved to another one with much more rocks.
The problem is that the rocks are rich with Iron Ore, very solid, and harm the blades, Once, i had to change them 3 times in one month.
The old machine is 10 years old, french made.

I need a new one, primary and secondary crushing, preferably with minerals detector

My budget is around 600.000 $

I need at least 400 tph

and again, i want the most durable, i can't stand it anymore, the downtime of the current machine is more than the uptime

Thank you very much

Side Note : It need to be shipped to Tunisia
Side Note 2 : preferably mobile

Snaky

Sorry for my English again (third language)
By secondary crusher i meant Screening plant

I need a perfect combo.

Btw, i can't get the price of new machines anywhere online, can someone help me with this.

If i got a new machine, will i get a warranty ? If yes, for how long ?

Thank again

Per Eriksson

I think you should look at chrushers made for the Scandinavian market, by the scandinavian brands, the rock here is some of the hardest in the world, alot of granite.
Sandvik and Metso are the most popular brands here, both are big in both quarry and mining.

Warranty is usually 1 year.

Snaky

Thank you for the reply

I heard from people in the field that american made ones like Terex/Eagle/powerscreen are more durable than the Scandinavian ones.

Durability is critical here bcs finding spare parts here can last weeks sometimes (third world :beatsme )

Is there is a magazine or something that compares different machines and give reviews ?

breakday

Hello everybody
(excuse my english)
So, I have a serious problem in my business.
I live in Tunisia, and i've been in the mining industry for 2 decades (gravel mainly).
The rocks are depleated in the main mining site , so i moved to another one with much more rocks.
The problem is that the rocks are rich with Iron Ore, very solid, and harm the blades, Once, i had to change them 3 times in one month.
The old machine is 10 years old, french made.

I need a new one, primary and secondary crushing, preferably with minerals detector

My budget is around 600.000 $

I need at least 400 tph

and again, i want the most durable, i can't stand it anymore, the downtime of the current machine is more than the uptime

Thank you very much

Side Note : It need to be shipped to Tunisia
Side Note 2 : preferably mobile

Snaky, we have both mobile and stationary crushers. About the 400tph, it is ok. And, our price is under your budget. The performance is also good. We have mobile crushers in Algeria and Tunisia. We have agent there. If you are interested, I can ask the people send more information to you or visit you for the details.