• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Logging Cartoons

Welder Dave

How many more 20 billion dollar projects are going to be cancelled because of Justin? How many more investors will pull out? How many more jobs are going to be lost? Speaking of lay offs, Alberta has the highest unemployment in Canada because of Justin. Where's Alberta's transfer payments? Oh, that's right Alberta still has to pay them. Like it or not oil is Canada's biggest commodity. Canada has enough oil to supply itself yet Quebec buys 60% of their oil from other countries and Alberta subsidizes them. It what world does that make sense? Justin is not Donald but Donald is at least trying to help the US economy. Justin has done more to hurt the economy than anything else.

El Gordo

Occupation
Retired B.C. Logger
I'm glad a lot More people are liking my last cartoon (Peter and Justin Cartoon) than the One Conservative that is disliking it....

Welder Dave

This isn't supposed to be a political forum in the first place but can't understand how someone in Western Canada could be a Trudeau supporter. He is doing to the oil industry what has already happened to the logging industry in BC but the coal shipments out of BC coming from the US are fine. Trump is his own worst enemy and is self imploding every time he talks.

El Gordo

Occupation
Retired B.C. Logger
I'm not a Trudeau Supporter far from it...he is only in place because he is living off his fathers name who was also a Cull (logging Term for Rotten wood) in my opinion.....But if I had to chose between The Billionaire Boys club...The Conservative Rats....Or Little Pierre I would Chose the Liberals any day.....

Welder Dave

The conservatives lost because of Andrew Sheer. I'm glad he's out of the running. He was slimy. What we really need is someone who isn't afraid of upsetting Quebec and Ontario and actually has the entire countries best interests in mind. Don't know if that is possible though. Trudeau has never had a real job and skates around every question without ever answering it. When asked about the rail blockades he basically stated what is going on and never answered the question. We don't need another Oka crisis.

Welder Dave

And in other news bidet sales are up...

Some stores are charging ridiculously inflated prices for toilet paper. Should be law against gouging customers.

El Gordo

Occupation
Retired B.C. Logger
Thanks for the concern Ed....I'm still hanging on up here on Vancouver island....And I'm above the lawn so that is all that counts.....Take care yourself and all my Logging buddies out in the Woods.....Gord