• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Logging Cartoons

Tugger2

Hey Gord
Whats your take on this worksafe business of seatbelts on all the golf carts? Will people in wheel chairs be their next target? I think they have finally shown their true colors.

El Gordo

Occupation
Retired B.C. Logger
I don't think I should touch that one...Cartooning people in Wheel chairs with seat belt on.....I don't want to get Sued....But I have a cartoon about it in my head at this moment.....

Tugger2

I dont blame you on that , my jab was aimed at these safety people that never run out of ideas to complicate our lives. Safety is no joke , but golf carts come on.

El Gordo

Occupation
Retired B.C. Logger
This was real news this morning on the Atlanta news station while I was doing my exercises at 5:30 a.m.. A woman showed a Bullet Proof Backpack that you can buy for your child for $450...And they can't keep them in Stock she said...How Sad is that.......So that is where I got the Idea for the cartoon...Which I agree is not funny when little Children have to be protected by a Bullet Proof Back Pack just to walk to school.......