• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

location of hand pattern control changers on all machines. please list here

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Anyone know if and where you can change the pattern controls on a 1998 Bobcat 325 excavators?

Welcome to the Forums kcpner!:drinkup

I had a 2001 Bobcat 334 and the pattern changer was a metal lever under the seat that switched between backhoe and excavator controls, well not under the seat literally but on one of the metal covers under the seat. I think it was on the right hand side if you were sitting on the seat. It's been a while since I sold it but take a look.

WBC

Anyone know if a 2001 kobelco Ed 180 bladerunner has a control pattern changer on it anywhere?? If not, how much of a job is it to switch lines or hoses?? Thanks

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
how about on a Cat 325f?

It's probably an electronic one using the control panel. Play around with the panel there is a function in the panel to switch operating modes on many of the new Cat excavators.

BlackDog

Just picked up a TB145 and there is no pattern selector under the floor. Any ideas where it might be?

Riz

Where is control pattern changer in cat320d?? Kindly help. 2012 model. Its not in the battery side.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
If it has one, it is software controlled and changed in the monitor panel displays.

OTG AuGres

Occupation
Hobbiest - Forestry and Wildlife Management
Bobcat e42. Inside hinged storage compartment under seat.

cbritt927

Pattern Control changer on Deere 135g? Looked everywhere. There is a sticker on the window but I don't think I got it on this used machine. (2017 135G) I beleive the control block is in the front right of the machine (sitting in the cab). Looks like I'll have to do it manual.

Shimmy1

Pattern Control changer on Deere 135g? Looked everywhere. There is a sticker on the window but I don't think I got it on this used machine. (2017 135G) I beleive the control block is in the front right of the machine (sitting in the cab). Looks like I'll have to do it manual.
Screenshot_20240204-165234.png

cbritt927

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Surprised a 2017 135G doesn't have a pattern changer. About every newer model trackhoe comes with one either manual or electronic. Assume you've looked through the monitor?

cbritt927

@CM1995 Right? I'm just getting to know the monitor but we checked it out pretty good. All the youtube videos say the G's are a manual switch.... They are in different locations but still the same concept. I've been everywhere on this thing..... I did confirm it's an option. I'm calling the original dealer tomorrow to see if they know. Even my 2010 JD 310 hoe has a button to change. lol