• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Loader shaking hard when raised JD 3203

winky

Occupation
Retired Waterman/Floorlayer
Have a 07 model 3203 hydro trans , when I raise the bucket it grabs and fights to go up shaking the tractor. It just started doing it today after I hauled it 70 miles to drag a road. Any thoughts would be appreciated

ScottAR

Could have air in the system? If any of the hoses have been changed recently or loader was detached from tractor for other tasks.

winky

Occupation
Thanks for the replies , fluid level is ok and have not taken loader off . It was serviced last month
I did grade a very dusty road if that could effect anything

06Pete

I have a 4720 and it did the same thing at about 50 hrs and it was the relief valve. It was replaced under waranty so no idea on cost. Since I have also replaced the three point hitch control valve at a cost of $565 plus labor at 500 hrs. What has happened to John Deere quality?

winky

Occupation
Thanks Pete , I hope its not costly , just spent 2300 bucks on my super duty 6.0 diesel ,another piece of junk . I was going to buy a new JD 5000 series but now have second thoughts

equip guy

Occupation
Ag and Construction Equip mechanic
Thanks Pete , I hope its not costly , just spent 2300 bucks on my super duty 6.0 diesel ,another piece of junk . I was going to buy a new JD 5000 series but now have second thoughts

we just bought a 5065e and saw after it was made in India! WTF

Michaeljp86

Have a 07 model 3203 hydro trans , when I raise the bucket it grabs and fights to go up shaking the tractor. It just started doing it today after I hauled it 70 miles to drag a road. Any thoughts would be appreciated

Ive seen loader brackets bolted on where they werent even and the loader would bind as it moves. I know the valves on these are pretty complicated and could very well cause this problem.

we just bought a 5065e and saw after it was made in India! WTF

My dad has a 5500, I think the 5525 was one of the last built in Illinois.

funkinalive

Occupation
Student
i also find the newer JD's not what they used to be. Massey on the other hand seems to build solid tractors even today