• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Loader on the HEF page?

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
I'll let it run one more day and give you the answer. I'm not sure what I can give as a clue without giving it away, but you should think non-traditional.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
I'll let it run one more day and give you the answer. I'm not sure what I can give as a clue without giving it away, but you should think non-traditional.

Oh, non-traditional. So it's a rig you made in your shop built from Deere, JCB, Ford, a Cat cylinder, Case, Massey, a bolt from a Terramite, and the bucket from a Dynahoe. :yup

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
Oh, non-traditional. So it's a rig you made in your shop built from Deere, JCB, Ford, a Cat cylinder, Case, Massey, a bolt from a Terramite, and the bucket from a Dynahoe. :yup
you forgot Bobcat...:D

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
oh what about one of those, ones mounted on a line truck....:beatsme

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Last edited:

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
I'm not sure what I can give as a clue without giving it away, but you should think non-traditional.

Ok. It's from an AMT/Ertl 1/25 scale model of a JD 310 backhoe. That's non traditional....

(Image pirated from Truckmodeler.com)

Attachments

• 093_93-vi.jpg
    093_93-vi.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,725

alrman

Occupation
Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner
I think I found the articulating backhoe - http://chancay.manufacturer.globals...h/product_id-1007034301/action-GetProduct.htm It could be a copy of another machine but it matches up pretty close to the one on the Forums. The grill, cab, fenders and rear backhoe boom look the same.

Nice find CM1995 - the bent boom & different bonnet on the Gemini had me, I thought it was a different or younger model - but these two machines look as though they come from the same factory - China for sure. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Well guys, I promised I'd reveal the source of the image in our logo so here we go.

I took a photo of my Bradco 611 backhoe attachment for my skid steer after I had posed it in the proper position to form an "A". My graphics man then manipulated it and changed the color to construction yellow. Bradco's are sold black. So there you have it.

It is uncanny how similar the backhoe is to the John Deere machine, and I think goes to show how well built the Bradco units are.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Well guys, I promised I'd reveal the source of the image in our logo so here we go.

I took a photo of my Bradco 611 backhoe attachment for my skid steer after I had posed it in the proper position to form an "A". My graphics man then manipulated it and changed the color to construction yellow.

Well, pretty neat Steve. And it has served your purpose very well. :cool: