• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Linkbelt 240LX bottom rollers

excavator

I have a customer with a LinkBelt 240LX, 2003 model that is trying to replace the lower track rollers. All the undercarriage suppliers list rollers with 110 mm bolt spacings and his machine has 120 mm spacing. He has had the suppliers check with engineering ect. and no one seems to be able to come up with an answer. Has anyone else run into this problem?

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
Not a solution, however the information may help.
Kind regards
Uffex

Attachments

• Bottom RollerSpec.pdf
    374.9 KB · Views: 6

Master Link

Occupation
Heavy Equipment repair
I have roller part number KRA0781 for this machine. It has a bolt hole pattern of 318x110. I have an extensive list of roller bolt hole patterns and no roller with 318 has a 120 measurement. Have them measure the bolt hole pattern across the roller. Also have your customer call LB and ask for the part number. Are you sure they are measuring center to center on the pattern?

excavator

I stopped by and measured the roller bolt pattern and it is 318x120 mm. He sent the flange casting number to someone at Linkbelt and they confirmed there is a bulletin out regarding a few 240LX machines with the larger bolt pattern. They are now checking on availability. Thanks for the help so far.