• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Line boring

Darrellgold$

Does any one have a line boring bare setup. I lost my in fire. I am needing to buy one ASAP, I would like to have York with all the tooling. Thought maybe u might no some one looking to sell setup to upgrade or going out of business. I know their not cheap.

Tyler d4c

There's one at a auction on Friday of this week in Fredrick Maryland im 99 percent sure it was a york

Darrellgold$

Sorry I have been working remotely and hade no internet. No I have not found something I am about to bite the bullet and buy New, York bar and automatic welder it’s probably going to be around 30k+ to really get everything I am starting from scratch. I would really like to find something used!