• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Lightly used cat for sale

Birken Vogt

Charter Member
Looks like the guy sitting in the shade has got his welder and stuff out, he will have it fixed in no time. Just looks annoyed that he got a flat tire pulling up next to it.

JLarson

Occupation
Owner- civil and heavy repair/fab company
Combat engineer's fun day?

Only let em use a lil bit of boom tho otherwise poor CTL be somewhere in low earth orbit lol.

Willie B

Occupation
Electrician
My son knows an owner of an equipment rental company on Long Island NY.
They rented a skid steer to a contractor.
He got a call soon thereafter: "Bring me a new skidsteer, this one's got four flat tires."
As the story was told to me, they were lowering it into a building with a crane, cable broke.
They had bought a low dollar old crane & replaced the cable with a condemned one.

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
No doubt! Just like the burnt 299D thread.

All it takes is a self-diagnosed superior engineering knowledge and a condescending attitude then anything is possible.:rolleyes::D
I never did hard drugs but just the mention of that thread can cause some bad flash-backs!

Spud_Monkey

Occupation
Decommissioned
No shrapnel holes or curled up metal from the blast in it so it either fell to the ground from transporting, someone hit it with a tank or something of the sorts or someone just scraping it and looks as such from a grapple crane picking it up. I have survived driving over a IED and experienced first hand what they do, gives me flashbacks thinking about it.