• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Liebherr Driver Display Unit problem

drumow

Hi and thanks for your reply the Model is LTM 1070-4.1 AND YEAR 2004.

Before I contact them I just want to know if it is coming from Display Panel or somewhere else but as soon as I remove x724 pin 7. SPIRST it stomps fluttering

drumow

Hi, Problem solved had to replace the display panel. I have another problem when turning the rig i need to press and hold see the attached image is there a way to press it once and turn it seems to also lock automatically is there a way to set to manual

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-04-25 at 06.57.51.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-25 at 06.57.51.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 2

CraneMechanic73

That switch should release the swing brake. The red indicator on the far left lights up to indicate the brake is release and crane is free to swing. May just be a bad switch, not staying engaged. Aside from that you have to get the schematics and start looking at the circuit.