• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Level best automatic grade control john deere track loader questions

Dave Smtih

I have a new 2020 level best box blade attachment in front of a 325g john deere, earthworks go and a gl622 dual slope laser . Ive gotten the basics down of set up and have graded a couple tennis courts. I have found that the machine does not into the base very well, the machine gets off level and you end up worse than what you were when you started. With a half of a box of material in front of the blade the machine grades pretty well...until i get to start cutting a qtr in or so to get that accurate grade. The laser recivers always blink even when the earthworks go app is telling me im within a 10th of an inch. Has anybody been using this or earthworks go and has got it figured out well where you are comfortable with it? Im not and i would greatly appreciate any tips or suggestions. Thank you!! -Dave

FloridaWayne

I have a new 2020 level best box blade attachment in front of a 325g john deere, earthworks go and a gl622 dual slope laser . Ive gotten the basics down of set up and have graded a couple tennis courts. I have found that the machine does not into the base very well, the machine gets off level and you end up worse than what you were when you started. With a half of a box of material in front of the blade the machine grades pretty well...until i get to start cutting a qtr in or so to get that accurate grade. The laser recivers always blink even when the earthworks go app is telling me im within a 10th of an inch. Has anybody been using this or earthworks go and has got it figured out well where you are comfortable with it? Im not and i would greatly appreciate any tips or suggestions. Thank you!! -Dave

I have no experience with the earthworks go app. I do have experience with ATI LevelBest box blade. I have spoken with tech support several times and had help from them adjusting settings etc. I highly suggest you call them directly. Good luck.