• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Lets see your "ultimate" service truck!

CaptainAnalyzer

Occupation
Young business owner
d2585384872fbb02d7892c469a1ff9fd.jpg

Equipmechanic

Watch out for a turbo failure at the first 30k the company I work for has one and it seems like they have to have a new turbo every 30 thousand mi

CaptainAnalyzer

Occupation
Young business owner
Watch out for a turbo failure at the first 30k the company I work for has one and it seems like they have to have a new turbo every 30 thousand mi

It's actually common on the pickup models to fail at 100k mi. Those damn ceramic ball bearings, great for high performance stuff, not so much longevity though.

FSERVICE

It's actually common on the pickup models to fail at 100k mi. Those damn ceramic ball bearings, great for high performance stuff, not so much longevity though.

I hope they got the transfer case problems fixed in those truck!!! I saw 2 while they were longevity testing cut the case in 2 after bearing failure!!

daplatten

Looks like SocalHDR & I have new toys.
My new 2007 F-750 Service Truck with a CAT C7 7.2L 151400 miles on her. It took me a week to find the right one, show the boss, purchase it, stickers, register, and pack my tools in her but she's ready to go. One Happy Grease Monkey right here.
2015-07-17 17.11.07.jpg

Occupation
Heavy equipment tech.
new truck.jpg
heres my new ride 1997 pete brand new Feterl body
love the service body the guys out there at teamco do nice work

Occupation
Heavy equipment tech.
thanks she was about 6 months in the making but couldnt be happier with the outcome

Mike L

Occupation
Self employed field mechanic
Very nice. Don't see many western star service trucks.