1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Lets see your skillzz

Discussion in 'Showtime!' started by TomG, Nov 2, 2010.

1. TomG

TomG Well-Known Member

2. Dozerboy

Dozerboy Senior Member

Operator
    Nice
    I always want to see what I could do at an operators rodeo but have never see any around me.

3. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

try this one...stick a wooden/kitchen match in the crack of a sidewalk...tape some sandpaper to your bucket tooth...light the match without breaking the stick.

4. 245dlc

245dlc Senior Member

Heavy Equipment Operator
    I like the last one, that machine actually had some hours and wear and tear on it.

5. TomG

TomG Well-Known Member

Yea, that's my favorite too. That machine is 11 years old and has a few thousand hours on it!

6. TomG

TomG Well-Known Member

7. Dozerboy

Dozerboy Senior Member

Operator
    Pretty good, but I want to see better. We use to stack tires and it wasn't easy to get a stack as high as the machine, but then came the real challenge. To make another one and add that stack to the other one. We tried to get a third one going but never even came close to getting it.

8. TomG

TomG Well-Known Member

9. TomG

TomG Well-Known Member

10. TomG

TomG Well-Known Member

11. TomG

TomG Well-Known Member

12. 544D10

544D10 Well-Known Member

Lucas & Mercier Construction Co.
  13. coorecat

coorecat Well-Known Member

This is coming from the mindset of a production pipeline superintendent and I'm not trying to be a smart a$$, but I'm to busy getting pipe in the ground to film my skills but now that I have my own my own business I'll try and get some stuff up.I've been watching your youtube channel for a year or so now and you look like a pretty good operator.What kind of filming and editing equipment do you use and what do you think of that E50(love that machine):salute? that's probably gonna be my next purchase as I need something to fit between my BC 329 and Link Belt 160.Oh and thanks for putting up videos like you do, gives me a chance to watch other people and how they do things

14. TomG

TomG Well-Known Member

Haha yea, it helps to work for a family business. I used to just use windows movie maker, but I have made a major upgrade to Final Cut Pro 10 to make and edit the videos. I have two cameras that i use, a Olympus Stylus Tough, and a GoPro. We love the E50. Not sure if you have seen my thread on here about it but check it out. https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/showthread.php?19789-Bobcat-E50&highlight=

15. coorecat

coorecat Well-Known Member

Yeah I've seen that thread and watched all your youtube vids that's a nice machine. Here's one of my 329 from last year when I got it. mini.jpg

16. catd8t

catd8t Well-Known Member

bulldozer excuvator operator
    saw you on wmur tonight tom. nice hat trick hahaha

17. TomG

TomG Well-Known Member

Cool! Thanks!

18. TomG

TomG Well-Known Member