• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Leroi compressor Engine ID

shopguy

I have an old Leori 170 CFM that i need a head set for but i cant id the engine or find gaskets it is a 4 cyl water cooled roiline i thinkbut i do know that i put a manifold on it off an old Gleaner /AC combind but it has been to long cant remember A or E modle. the only thing i am sure of is that the head gasket is a Victor 3111 but i need the head set and my parts guy cant cross the victor 3111to anything. Iknow pics would help but i dont know how to post them.

OFF

Occupation
HD Mechanic
I've got an old Victor gasket catalog, Victor #3111 head gasket fits a Roline model D176, D201, and D226 diesel engine.

Head set is Victor #HS3111 and is still an active number. That was way too easy. Your parts guy doesn't have a very good imagination. :)

Last edited:

shopguy

Thank you , hang on to that book!! Yea the parts guys --------- me off .This one is a gas but i think is the same #s with a G prefix please look at the book to be sure. Thanks again

Last edited: