• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Laying 2" CPVC Pipe?

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
In West Texas and New Mexico they are. It's amazing how many stars you see from horizon to horizon at night out there once you get away from the city lights.
I'll likely never see them. It's a shame, all the places and things a person will never see. There's a lot of spots in my own country I have never seen.

Simon C

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Go to visit Yukon and Alaska and you will never want to leave except for when the mosquitos are at peak. They are as strong as small helicopters there, or at least I thought they were unstoppable, even at 1 degree Celcius. Yes even when that cold we got eaten.
Amazing mountain ranges up there, and big game. Been once , hope to go back soon.
Simon C