• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

lattice boom rough terrain with bucket and blade?

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Shovel bucket and needs a different kind of boom. Looks like one those government requested do all machines.

mowingman

Occupation
Retired
Those little cranes have been coming up for sale on various govt. auction sites for about the last 10 years. I have never seen an auction for one that included a shovel bucket. I don’t think that is intended for use with that crane.

skyking1

Shovel bucket and needs a different kind of boom. Looks like one those government requested do all machines.
I'll look around there for a second boom.
If the thing functioned it would work for standing up a barn or something of that nature. Maybe build a log cabin....

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I can get all kinds of neat ideas for that machine. Problem is that those do all contraptions would work in a pinch but never did anything well. Would still be fun for a toy.