• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Laser Leveling Box Grader

CConcreteEx

How many of you own them or can give me some feedback on them. We are possibly on track to land a few very large jobs where an actual laser box grader would come in very handy. There is some single slope on the job so were looking at a dual laser box system. What are the best out there? I dont want to say that cost isnt an issue but we plan on getting the best. I plan on towing it with a John Deer grading tractor but would listen to the front end box graders for our Case as well.

Level best ive talked with. They seem like the best out there? True?
Feedback?

Thanks in advance!

ShaneK

Level Best would seem to be good for under 12'. For something larger and heavy duty up to 28' Wide, If you are still in the market for one, i'd suggest investigating:
http://ktec.com/landleveler
They had a dual GPS 16' Leveler on display at this year's Conexpo, which has the hitchpole being able to fold over to transport it between jobs.