• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

KW updates

mitch504

My brother is hosting Christmas this year, his wife has said nothing but hors d’oeuvres. (CRAP that was hard to spell!) All the women in the family are mad, they all want to bring the full meal and a half they usually bring. I figure it's just one night, if I'm still hungry when I get home, I'll eat a frozen pizza.

Camshawn

Occupation
retired
My Mom got a turkey and is going to my brothers. First I heard of it was Friday when we took her to an appointment and lunch. Mom said my sister in law thinks I don’t like her. I was just mad at her because she was being a hypocrite.
We bought a small turkey today, mostly for sandwiches. Mmmm
Cam

Camshawn

Occupation
retired
Turkey sandwiches here consist of mayo and gravy on the bread, turkey, stuffing, olive, and a pickle. Cam

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
State inspect this morning passed fine, DOT has gotten a slight more in depth stringent so have MV3 to swap as was more pressure loss than allowed before popped, column u-joints had almost invisible but play and ABS lamp did not cycle. So will be working on it again Next week as soon as Snowmageddon gets over.

Truck Shop

Well to work at my usual 5:15, took care of some repairs then dispatch called at 11:00 by 11:30 I was
headed to almost Hood River. Not a bad trip but it started raining in the gorge-and freezing.
Fastest drop and hook I've ever done. Wanted to get heading back before I-84 in the gorge turned bad.
378 miles RT back in the shop at 7 straight up.

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Got my bulbs, MV3 and column u-jpints this morning, Alarm module back in, code 2-3 on the system keeps lamp on, according to WABCO is a Right Drive Modulator issue. Have a replacement ordered. It gets here will replace the column joints and that same time. Changing the MV3 was like pulling teeth had taken such a line set in the push fittings.