• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kubota Track loaders?

pwrstroke6john

Has anyone heard of what happened to the SVL 75 and 90 track loaders. I have there 2009 catalog and there listed as coming out spring of 2009 and I have yet to hear of anything or see one. There website doesnt say anything either.

Orchard Ex

Super Moderator
Last thing I heard was that Kubota didn't want to bring out a new machine in a down market so it was pushed back but I haven't heard for how long. The one bright spot is that the original intent was to release the machine without a cab available and send a cab kit at a later date for those who wanted one. Now that the release has been pushed back, the cab option will be available from the factory.