• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kubota SVL 90-2 Pics

Paystar

Occupation
Retired trucking owner/operator
Taken at a local dealer show.

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,625
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 566
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 581

JNB

Occupation
Flyin' low and rollin' slow...
The SVL's are nice machines...organized hyd / electric under the cab and easy to clean out the undercarriage. Now, if they figured out how to get ride control without going to E/H pilots, put a/c vents on BOTH sides of the cab and made it easier to seal up the engine compartment in the loader arm area, it would be pretty near perfect.

dirty4fun

I was at the dealers yesterday and ran one around there yard, was all. I have been thinking about one or a Case 380. The Kubota has quite a bit more reach forward to dump in a truck, and a couple more inches of clearance. I believe the mph is a little faster also. Waiting to try a Case out this week, and see which one I like the best. I did like the joystick controls very smooth, and nice feel to them.