• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kubota SVL 14 pin connector not working

BCG

I'm trying to attach an attachment to my SVL95 that uses a 14 pin connection and I'm getting nothing. I've checked the fuses and all are good, 16 and 17 are installed. I have the upgraded SSV joysticks with lots of buttons and 9 pins in the 14 pin connector. When I turn the key on, I don't have any voltage to K unless I both activate the electrical attachment on the right joystick AND press button 1 or 2 on the left joystick. I never get any voltage on any pin other than K.

I have a service manual but, of course, it's got the old style 4 button joysticks in it so there's not wiring diagram or schematic for this setup. I've lifted the cab and pulled out the radiator to try and start tracing wires. The bundle comes in right in the middle of the machine though, so it's not easy to get a hand on it or follow it from either the front or the back.

Does anyone know anything about this system and how it works? Have a wiring diagram for it? Any suggestions at all?