• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Komatsu D41p-6 slips going forwards

oldcatman

I have d41p-6 like yours that has transmission problems. Pressure is correct cold, than gradually drops to 50 psi as it warms up. I have disconnected inching pedal and made sure lever is stroked back. Could I contact you to discuss?

davecampbell

Yes, but Im sure not the authority, Its my first dozer transmission rebuild ever. home phone is 405-382-2810. I might have some parts to help you out. I have a d41E that i'm parting out. Yours might be something simple like the pump, but if it has to come out for piston seals, its a job!

Last edited:

JMC679

I’d call that a Good job done! Or just a flat out compliment! After reading a 96 page novel of vetech63’s abortion he’s trying to fix!