• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

komatsu 200lc -5

dozr

Occupation
excaving
need a 7824 32 3100 controller engine throttle for my tract hoe any help or knowing where to go would be apracted thanks

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
The only place I've found for a replacement is at a dealer. How do you know that yours needs to be replaced?

dozr

Occupation
excaving
had dealer out got power and ground to controller and does not come on dealer has been out this is third time have arm rest and all apart i have since found one from con ag in new york we have checkd dioes wires about out of places to look but can put jumper wireon neg post of relay and will chank but not rev up thanks for help i have more knoklage about old 6 cs and d5 b and 5hs again thanks and like the reading

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Is there a code in the pump control computer showing the other one as bad? Did the diodes light up when you turned on the key? I've never seen one just burn out without leaving some kind of code in either box. I have a video showing how those two boxes show codes and indications.

I have also just had one that stayed in Decel mode and kept the engine at lower idle. I had to put a manual throttle cable in it because the new controller was about $3K.

dozr

Occupation
excaving
wish you were closer the controller is a 7824-32-1100 and this thing has about drove me batte owned since new never anything like this it is like a gost thanks