• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Komatsu -10 passcode Disable

Jonmiller

Occupation
Heavy Equip Tech
I have a Komatsu Pc138-10 that we bought at a auction how do we disable the Start Passcode in the machine? is there a Hidden menu i dont know about that would help disable it?

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
The only thing I can find right now is the default password is all zeros. I'm thinking that if there is a password set you will likely have to contact a Komatsu dealer with Komtrax software to find out what you need to do. Hopefully someone on here can steer you in a different direction.

Hydraumind

If you have the passcode, there should be a combination of key to disable the code.
Be carefull not make a mistake during the operation, if so you have to change the monitor.
The dealer should give you the procedure. I can give you the dash 8 procedure but I am not sure if it is the same, it is your responsibility. PM your email

Jan Lloyd

If you have the passcode, there should be a combination of key to disable the code.
Be carefull not make a mistake during the operation, if so you have to change the monitor.
The dealer should give you the procedure. I can give you the dash 8 procedure but I am not sure if it is the same, it is your responsibility. PM your email

Hi I have the same problem,
May I ask the proceedure?
Thank you

Mayoman

Hi All,
I also have the same problem. It’s asking for a 10 digit passcode that I do not know for my komatsu pc138-10 that I bought at auction.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!