• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

kobelco sk210d

trombeur

hello, someone would know give me information on the excavator to set up industrial demolitions KOBELCO SK 210 d, I've got to see it in action, that performance has? what are those two arms mounted on crawler?
Kobelco-Construction-Machinery-Europe-B.V.-introduces-SK210D-car-dismantling-machine_17943.jpg

16686_en_70a28_2513_sk1000d-na-copy.jpg

clintm

Occupation
trucking,concrete recycling,grading, demolition
That machine was at con expo 2015 it's from japan and is for dismantling cars for crushing. The arms are to hold the car bodies down while pulling engine,trans,radiator and wiring harnes's out The nobs on top of the arms are like anvils for stripping wiring harnesses and hoses from the dismantled parts

dirthog

Occupation
heavy equipment mechanic
Yes and the second one you cannot buy with out pre approval from Kobelco there people have to certify you are capable of owning and operating that machine safely before they will let you order one because of it's size.

trombeur

thank you for your intervention, and for answering my questions exhaustively