• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco Grey Market SK40SR mini excavator idler assembly parts

I still am in need of the idler assembly parts or the idler assembly for the grey market SK40SR Kobelco mini excavator (Beetle 40SR) serial #PH00-444. I did get some replies from different ones but I didn’t have any luck with them. I looked at a diagram of an idler assembly for a SK40SR that wasn't a grey market excavator and it wasn’t the same thing. I have researched the Internet for over 2 weeks and haven’t came up with anything. I did find out that when you have to buy parts internationally that the shipping is real expensive. If anyone has a grey market mini Kobelco excavator and had to get parts for it, could you please tell me where the parts can be found, either used or new. I am now trying to find a dismantled excavator for parts in the US so the shipping isn’t so expensive. You would think that there is someone in the US that has salvaged Kobelco mini excavators. I appreciate all the help so far and could use more information on this problem on finding the parts I need. Thank you so much, Gloria