• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kinda in a pickle here!!

Reuben

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!! Hauling it to the dealership tommorrow and I told them i dont want it back until it is fixed. Six guys getting paid rate while standing around watching me jump up and down in the cab is not so funny anymore.

JDOFMEMI

Thats too bad your near new machine would do that.

It makes a funny story from our perspective though. Not so funny when it is happening to you though.

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!! .

No jokes or puns. You've had enough.

It will be very intresting to hear what the final repair is. Lets hope they dont replace the cab, engine, pumps, running gear or anything else before they start pulling the wiring loom apart. ;)

bill onthehill

I would be looking for a cracked board in the dash or even in the switch itself. They keep putting more and more micro electronics in stuff these days.

Reuben

well its at the dealership....I told him Dont call me to come get it until it is fixed....I will keep you all posted