• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kenworth Thread for 848--849--850

trakloader

No kidding, I never used my password, just depended on password manager, which seems to have forgotten EVERYTHING.... Every so often I come here and try another password.

RCP57

Occupation
commercial fisherman/part time elf
It's been excessively quiet around here so here is a toy video to break up the silence... I've been working on making a series of scale sized logging roads for my model equipment. It is coming along nicely so far.

[video=youtube;pHr5HY7Snb4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHr5HY7Snb4[/video]

Reg

dirty4fun

Reg, You have quite a nice place to work your equipment now. So realistic, guess after seeing your models I should of known the road would be right down to the last detail. Very neat my friend, thanks for sharing, with us.

RCP57

Occupation
Some of you guys may enjoy this. A little side project I am working on for myself using some 1/14 Tamiya semi truck chassis parts and a hand made aluminum body. Not sure what model truck this would be but I am building it to resemble some of the old M&M trucks from the early 60's. Not sure if it will be a logger or another gravel truck. I guess I'll see how it feels when the cab is finished.

[video=youtube;9w2C7EG1iRY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w2C7EG1iRY[/video]

Reg

RCP57

Occupation
Thanks Cory. Yeah the roof took a little fiddling around but it wasn't too bad. I'm either getting better at this or my standards are lower. Some tasks just don't seem that stressful anymore.lol

RCP57

Occupation
A mini KW update.

[video=youtube;ri5SAp7TBb8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri5SAp7TBb8[/video]

RCP57

Occupation
Thanks guys. Going for the late 50's to mid 60's look on this one. I haven't decided what to do about the wheels. I was planning to make some Bud wheels for it but I kinda like the shiny look too. I might have to buy or make some nice looking modern style wheels for it later on.

IMG_5322.jpg
IMG_5323.jpg
IMG_5325.jpg
IMG_5326.jpg