• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kenworth Thread for 848--849--850

camptramp

Occupation
Retired Logger Retired Part time pebble hauler
Short logger!
Logging trucks that were rigged up with "Preloader " rigging shortened the distance between the front bunk and trailer bunk empty at DLS before trailer could be self loaded on to the truck . That trailer is a Preload trailer shortened up to haul short logs . Look at the truck bunk , on the rear side of truck bunk is a mount for preload legs to mount on . The truck can no longer leave the trailer standing alone empty or loaded . I can't see the rest of the trailer , so I don't know if it can be "stretched out" to haul longer logs or if it is only used to haul short logs .

Hayesno1

Occupation
Project manager
Logging trucks that were rigged up with "Preloader " rigging shortened the distance between the front bunk and trailer bunk empty at DLS before trailer could be self loaded on to the truck . That trailer is a Preload trailer shortened up to haul short logs . Look at the truck bunk , on the rear side of truck bunk is a mount for preload legs to mount on . The truck can no longer leave the trailer standing alone empty or loaded . I can't see the rest of the trailer , so I don't know if it can be "stretched out" to haul longer logs or if it is only used to haul short logs .
It could be stretched. Somewhere I have pics of her with stretched trailer.