1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kencore Construction?

Discussion in 'General Industry Questions' started by stretch, Jun 21, 2011.

1. stretch

stretch Senior Member

gopher
    Has anyone heard of or dealt with them? Good things, bad things, and whatnot? One of my voag instructors recommended I apply for a job there since I need a second income for a new ride, which I'm still working on (but getting close to...it'll be a Ford, that's all I know). :bash

http://www.kencore.com/index.html

2. RonG

RonG Charter Member

heavy equipment operator
    Could it be Kenny Cianci or an offshoot of his company?
    I have not been around that area for several years,I think that he was based in Cheshire but his family were builders in Southington in the old days.Ron G

3. stretch

stretch Senior Member

gopher
    Cianci as in LEA-Cianci? I'm not sure, we've never worked with any of the Ciancis before. These ones are in Plainville/Burlington.

4. 2004F550

2004F550 Charter Member

Operator/Student
    I have delivered some material (gravel, stone,etc) to their sites. The company is on the smaller side I think, I want to say like 8-10 guys or less. They do mainly residential site work but most of it is large residential work. I think they are main site contractor for the FORE group which builds large custom mansion/estate type homes and they have even done a few on Block Island. I have only heard good things of their work, can't speak of working as an employee as I have never met anyone who worked there.

5. stretch

stretch Senior Member

gopher
    Large residential? Ahh yes, my specialty. Good to hear they're a reputable company.

6. CtTodd

CtTodd New Member

I've been trying to get a hold of theses guys for a few days now about a job and haven't received a call back.