• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kabelco SK55SR-5 excavator turning off intermittently

Chevy57

Need help my kelbelco SK55SR-5 has recently started to turn off intermittently after running for a little. It will turn off in the afternoon after running in the morning. Once it turns off you can turn it back on however it will run for 10-20 minutes than off again. Have checked the air cleaner, fuel filter and also changed the fuel pump with no success. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Chevy57

I have now changed the solenoid, fuel filter. The machine sounds like it is running out of fuel, there is no smoke. I'm running out of ideas seriously need help to try and find the problem

hmearth

I have the same problem ive tryed replacing the cut switch onthe back of the enjector pump I put it down as a kobelco gremlin as others have the same problem.
But my digger starts back up nearly straight away.
The biggest problem is i have is the a/c is too small for the cab