• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Just Testing--Nothing worth viewing

DrJim

Occupation
General Dentist, including Implant Restorations
Yep, just as I thought. The link doesn't appear.

I'll try it this way: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdCJzO3w7_M>

revbill

Occupation
heavy equipment mechanic for a medium size rental
seems like a strange way to get started, but we all live by different rules

revbill

Occupation
:(I am of course new to the form, but I have a dandy of a problem I need to ask for some help for. I am working on a JD 120c which has an Hitachi pump system in it. the problem is that the shaft on the small piggyback or charge pump broke the input shaft. Have replaced the pilot filter housing that seems to have a sort of relief valve in it?. Have replaced all filters, checked the return line back to tank from this pilot filter, an it is clear. Replaced the pump, fired it up and snap goes the shaft. This is starting to get expensive and the local JD dealer doesn't have a clue. Does that pilot filter housing really have a relief valve or should I be looking further up the system? Any ideas? or does any one know how this system works?

revbill

Occupation
My post about the JD120c should have been under excavators, also I have the numbers off the tag on the pump. Thanks

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
The forum software only updates user status once per hour, so even if you post more than three times, you might have to wait until that once per hour time rolls around. I just checked your profile page on the control panel. (It's quarter to 6 in the morning here, and I woke up because I could feel your sense of urgency halfway around the world. Well, that and I had my own sense of urgency to attend to....) It says you're a full member, so you should be good to go now. PM me if you're still having trouble. And welcome to HEF. :drinkup