1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Just joint!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Joe58, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Joe58

Joe58 Member

Hi all, newbie just joint forum
    My name's Joe, 61yrs a fisherman from Australia. i'm not a mechanic, but interested was played and done some diesel engine in the past : cat3208, Detroit 6-53,6-71 V8-71, gardner 6LX, LXB.... now bought a 2nd Cummins BC III from truck engine intend learn how convert it to marine engine, hope someone will help...how to...…..
    Thanks......

2. mg2361

mg2361 Senior Member

Equipment Mechanic/Technician
    Welcome to HEF Joe;)! Fishing is my favorite pastime also:D, fresh water that is:cool:.

3. kshansen

kshansen Senior Member

Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
    Welcome and Like Truck Shop said in the other thread post the CPL and any other numbers of the tag on the engine and I'm sure someone can give some good pointers.

4. Joe58

Joe58 Member

Thanks warm welcome guys, i'm fishing in salt water the avatar that's my own trawler in Australia mainly catch king prawns, atm main drive Iveco 8210M

5. old-iron-habit

old-iron-habit Senior Member

Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
    Welcome, It looks like you have an interesting business. Looking forward to more posts.

6. Tinkerer

Tinkerer Senior Member

Welcome to the forums Joe !!