• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Just joint!!!

Joe58

Hi all, newbie just joint forum
My name's Joe, 61yrs a fisherman from Australia. i'm not a mechanic, but interested was played and done some diesel engine in the past : cat3208, Detroit 6-53,6-71 V8-71, gardner 6LX, LXB.... now bought a 2nd Cummins BC III from truck engine intend learn how convert it to marine engine, hope someone will help...how to...…..
Thanks......

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Welcome to HEF Joe;)! Fishing is my favorite pastime also:D, fresh water that is:cool:.

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Welcome and Like Truck Shop said in the other thread post the CPL and any other numbers of the tag on the engine and I'm sure someone can give some good pointers.

Joe58

Thanks warm welcome guys, i'm fishing in salt water the avatar that's my own trawler in Australia mainly catch king prawns, atm main drive Iveco 8210M