• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

just hangin around

mitch504

Tandem versions of that, most with a slightly longer hood, were everywhere here. I was always told they were the cheapest truck available.

I know where you might pick up a red tandem, for your collection.

Truck Shop

Man up if trucks were met to ride soft what kind of truck drivers would there be today?

I drove cab overs way back when I started -and that didn't make sense because there are very few drivers today. That white was meant for east coast cities.

mitch504

I'll stop by and look, it looks good from the road. Then man that owns it has about 25 fairly new to brand new trucks, and that old White. It hasn't moved in a few years.

Old Doug

I drove cab overs way back when I started -and that didn't make sense because there are very few drivers today. That white was meant for east coast cities.
I have a hard time thinking about some of the old Whites,Autocars, macks and others being used to pull vans full of card board boxes and other lite loads seeing how heavy they were built and sprung but i know thats what they were used for.