• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Just bought a 300 Ton Liebherr need support near Topeka!

Hello all
I just bought a Liebherr crane for a contract we have in the state of Kansas. First time crane owner. If you guys know of any support techs or hose and rubber places near Topeka please let me know its a 2002 model and i know we will be having to replace parts and hoses as we go. I am new to the site and any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. If any of you guys are snapchat users we have a crane channel as well.

Just add cranecrewusa

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20200314_115834.jpg
    20200314_115834.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 113
Haha no certainly not a first time operator. We will be standing up 140 foot poles that weigh around 90k I'll share some photos. Thanks for the info laycobeau.

wildpig1234

looks like that solimec is a 65t crane? just a little smaller than liebherr 855.. i have a liebherr 855 model and i always like the look of these smaller cranes :)