1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

JSW BH80E Hydraulic Fill Cap Needed!!

Discussion in 'Excavators' started by yzman14, Jan 21, 2017.

  1. yzman14

    yzman14 Member

    Aug 8, 2012
    I'm looking for a Hyd fill cap for my JSW BH80E. Does anyone know of some JSW BH80E's being parted out or where I could find a cap new? The filler cap base says YSK but no part numbers.
  2. clintm

    clintm Senior Member

    Jul 8, 2013
    trucking,concrete recycling,grading, demolition
    charlotte nc
    YSK is a common hyd cap on Japanese machines. Does it have the pin on the side that lock's the cap that you use an allen wrench to unlock or grab the end of the pin with pliers and pull on it while twisting cap loose.